dinsdag 27 augustus 2013

UPDATE - I'm back!

Hi everyone,
So i was in London this week and it was so much fun! I bought a lot of nice things!! I went to H&M, ZARA and.. Primark! I love Primark and i bought a lot of cool things! Prepare for a lot of fashion articles :-). Anyway i'm really sorry for not posting any articles this week!! But it was really hard finding WIFI and time to put up a good article so i apologize for that. By the way i wonder if you guys can look at the poll on the right and vote because i really want to know what you guys want to read. I was also thinking about making videos on Youtube. It just seems better to me and it's a great way to get to know you guys. Just tell me what you think :-). Anyway that's basically it! Prepare for a lot of articles and maybe even videos! Remember: articles every SATURDAY and sometimes extra articles :-).

Have a nice day!

1 opmerking:



blogger template by lovebird