donderdag 5 september 2013

UPDATE - Why i haven't been writing a lot of articles..

Hi everyone,
So i have to inform you guys about something. I know that i haven't been on this website for a really long time now, but school is getting a lot of my attention at the moment so that's the reason why i haven't been writing a lot of articles. I apologize for that, but i probably won't write a lot of articles anymore. Of course i will write some but not everyday like when i started with this blog. I just want you guys to read good articles and not bad articles that i made in a hurry with a lot of misspellings etc.
I really hope you guys understand this and please remember that i won't stop with this site or something! It's just kinda like a little break. :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten



blogger template by lovebird