zaterdag 17 augustus 2013

Budget beauty products

Hi everyone,
So i know that a lot of beauty products are quite expensive.. So, i wanted to write an article about cheap and good beauty products :-). I really hope that you guys like it :).


- Eyeshadow: I love the Essence Quattro Eyeshadow Palette 04. This palette is so good! The colors are really good for school because there are 2 light shades and 2 brown shades in the palette. You can create a nice bronzy smokey eye with it and the palette is really not expensive! The Prize: € 2,99  EURO.

- Eyeshadow base: I use the Catrice Prime and Fine. It's a good eyeshadow base, but a little expensive for an eyeshadow base.. But it's worth it. The prize: €4,99

- Mascara: The Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara(black with pink letters) is a really good mascara! I really like it and it's not expensive at all! The Prize: €2,79

- Foundation: I love the NYC Skin matching foundation! There are the vitamins A, C & A in it and blends very nicely. It's a light to light/medium coverage and the foundation gives you a natural complexion. I especially recommend this to the teenage girls because it's not a lot of coverage. If you want more coverage i would skip this foundation. The prize: €4,99

- Powder: I use the Maybelline Fit Me Powder. I love this powder! It gives a natural coverage and it's a matte finish. I especially recommend this powder if you have oily/shiny skin. This powder really helps! The downside is that the powder is a little expensive but trust me.. It's worth the prize.The Prize: €13,99

- BB cream: I love the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream. It comes in several shades, it gives a good coverage & it stays on the whole day especially with some powder. I highly recommend this BB cream! The prize: 9,99

- Liquid eyeliner: I  like the HEMA Eyeliner. I think that you only can buy this in the Netherlands so if you're not from the Netherlands, i'm sorry! Anyways, it's a nice eyeliner. It's a little bit hard with filling in the line, but for the rest it's okay. 
The prize: the price varies from 2 to 3 euros

- Lipstick/lip gloss: I don't really use lipstick of lip gloss but if i do i use a lot of products from Essence or NYC. They have some really nice lip glosses and lipsticks! The prize: varies.

- Lipliner: I love the NYC lipliners! They are not expensive at all and there are a lot of shades! The prize: €1,00

- Make up remover: I really like the brand Demak'up. They have a lot of cleansing wipes and eyepads. Even for the sensitive and dry skin! The prize: The prize varies from  2 to  7

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten



blogger template by lovebird