zondag 27 december 2015

Whitening teeth with charcoal..?- ENGLISH REVIEW.

Hello :)'

Today i'm writing a review about the Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White Black Toothpaste. I bought this toothpaste about 3 months ago and I used it everyday. When I first heard about this toothpaste I was very excited but it turns out my expectations weren't very realistic..

This toothpaste promises whiter teeth and the removal of coffee-,tea- and wine stains. It also promises to remove the bacteria that cause bad breath. This toothpaste contains 0,31% of sodium fluoride(1400 ppm F) and this should ensure that your teeth stay strong and healthy.



What I immediately noticed about this toothpaste is the color. This color is pitch black, but while
brushing the teeth it changes to a gray-white foam. What's also very interesting is that this toothpaste
contains charcoal(hence the black color..). Charcoal is ideal for absorbing tannin stains.
Tannin stains are caused by drinking tea, coffee and wine. Smoking is also one of the culprits. This causes a yellow glow over the tooth surface.

On the toothpaste box it dsays that you are supposes to see a difference after 6 minutes. This is
not true it all. I even didn't see a difference after two weeks! I began to see a difference after 1.5 month and it wasn't very impressive. My teeth look a tad whiter, but i'm still not satisfied.
If I compare this product with other whitening toothpastes then it is one of the best though. To be fair I haven't come across a whitening toothpaste that really does its job.


Pro's:
- Teeth are a tad whiter after 1 to 2 months.
- Fresh mint taste after brushing.
- Teeth feel instantly clean.

Cons:
- Does not do what it says on the toothpaste (after 5 minutes difference in color.)
- Takes a long time before you see a small improvement in the color.
- Gave me sensitive teeth after a period of two months.
- Quite expensive in comparison to other toothpastes.

As you can see there are more cons that pro's. One thing that I really dislike is that my teeth
felt more sensitive when I started using this toothpaste. Therefore I am not satisfied and
I give this toothpaste 2,5 stars.




My facial expression when I found out I spent way too much money on a toothpaste that doesn't even do it's job.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten



blogger template by lovebird